Drawing app with a lot of helpful features
- Category Other Tools
- Program license Free
- Version 5.1.9
- Size 69 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.adsk.sketchbook
111 McInnis Parkway San Rafael, California 94903
Autodesk Sketchbook is a sketching and digital painting app for Android that recreates the traditional art experience on your phone or tablet.
Are you sick of trying to find an app that gives you a real intuitive painting experience that will unleash your creativity without learning complicated software and controls? Autodesk SketchBook is the app for you!
Autodesk SketchBook is a “freemium” app, meaning a lot of the features are free but you’ll have to pay more for increased functionality. The free app features options like the ability to create time-lapsed screen recordings to share your artistic process, the ability to zoom up to 2500%, the ability to make new layers, blend modes, and 16 different kinds of brushes just to start!
It's important to note that some users have reported issues with trying to open files after updates and the files not working – always save your files in multiple formats.
Autodesk SketchBook is definitely a contender for one of the best digital drawing and painting apps to have on your phone or tablet, so give it a try!
- Now Featuring Time-Lapse Screen Recording! This feature lets you share videos of your works in progress, very cool for sharing on social media.
- Recreates the Traditional Artist Experience on Your Phone and Tablet This creates the intuitive experience of painting with your fingers like you would in real-life.
- Zoom Up to 2500%, Advanced Symmetry Tools, and More Autodesk Sketchbook comes with a full host of features that make working digitally easier than ever before.
- Known Issue Opening Files Sometimes project files can become unusable, so save to the latest format as often as you can and save jpg/png backups!
- Some Features Are Only Available on Premium Some are definitely worth paying for, though.
• Bug fixes